Tuesday, July 17, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

 Thank you so much to School Days Gone By  for presenting me with the ONE LOVELY BLOG Award! This was a great surprise to me!   

 I will now get to award and share with you 15 lovely blogs that I enjoy reading!



Here are my selections for my top 15 "One Lovely Blog" awards.
I have started following all of these blogs on Pinterest, Facebook, or Google Follow.

I encourage you to also follow them and enjoy the journey with them!

If you are one of the bloggers I chose, here are your steps for claiming this award:
Write a post on your blog which includes the following:

1) Follow the person who gave you the award.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award in your post and sidebar.
3) Pass the award on to 15 other bloggy friends.

After writing the post, you can add this picture to your blog:

Add this code to your blog to have the picture display. However, you must include a < at the beginning of the code (before img) and a > at the end of the code (after br/)
img src="http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6263/onelovelyblogaward.jpg" alt="Image Hosted by ImageShack.us"/

No comments:

Post a Comment